Frequently Asked Questions
The challenges that serious debt can pose can be difficult to deal with, and many individuals, families, and business owners facing financial concerns may have questions about what they can do to protect themselves against financial disaster. At the law offices of Ryan J. Ruehle, LLC, we understand how hard it can be to move forward without the answers you need. That’s why we’ve put together the following collection of frequently asked questions and answers dealing with different aspects of the bankruptcy process.
If the answer you’re looking for isn’t here, or if you’d like to talk to us directly, please contact us today at (513) 621-0999.
- Are student loans dischargeable debts?
- How can a lawyer help me with my bankruptcy case?
- How do I know I should file for bankruptcy?
- How will my credit score be affected by bankruptcy?
- If I file for bankruptcy, will I lose everything I own?
- Should I file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- Should I File for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
- What are bankruptcy exemptions in Ohio?
- What debts are dischargeable through Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- What is a 20-day foreclosure clock?
- What is Chapter 11 bankruptcy?
- What is debt consolidation?
- What is debt negotiation?
- What is foreclosure?
- What is home equity?
- What is the difference between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- What is the means test?
- What questions should I ask a lawyer?
- Which debts are non-dischargeable through Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- Will I get my driver’s license reinstated if I declare bankruptcy?
- Will I lose my home if I file for bankruptcy?